Thursday, February 26, 2009

Web Album


My web album consists of pictures used in my photo story. I wish I would have remembered to upload others before this project. I hope everyone is not tired of seeing my same photos over and over! I used Picasa 3 to make this album. I feel that it is easier and quicker to use than Photoshop. I will have a couple of uses here at school for this technology. First our school has a web site that is in serious need of reconstruction. I am going to offer to show the team how to use this service for all of our pictures. It will be nice to have a universal login for everyone to use so that they can upload different images from school events in one central location. This way everyone has access to them when working on their part of the website. The second option I will be using this for is research. When students are developing power points and such they need somewhere to store their web base photos due to our school having a download blocker. This way they can get past this obstacle.

No comments:

Post a Comment