Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Desktop Graphic


Here is my water cycle graphic for the desktop graphic assignment. Basically all I did was search the water cycle on Google images. I will be reviewing the water cycle in my Env. Earth science class soon so I it was easy to decide the topic for this assignment. Two birds with one stone! I looked at power point, word, and paint to do this assignment. I decided on paint because to me it was the easiest to work with. I did however save the image to a word document as a jpg file for ease of posting here. This assignment will work well for me in my classroom because I use an overhead often, and the kids will be able to just fill in the blanks with a dry erase marker. I will use this in my classroom on a regular basis. The textbook transparencies just aren't always what I am looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment