Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Photoshop Express


This was a fun little tool to play around with. Several years back my wife purchased some editing software. It was hard to use and didn't have all of the capabilities that Photoshop has. Best of all this is free! A nice feature when using it in a public school setting when buying new technology isn't always possible. I can use this in my classroom when it comes to projects. I take my students out on our on site nature trail from time to time. I have them collect samples for what ever project we may be doing at the time. Sometimes they are unable to physically bring the sample back to school so they take digital photos and incorporate them into their projects. Photoshop will be great for editing these photos. Another handy option to having my album online is processing options. Sometimes I upload photos to various websites, have them printed and I pick them up later. Already having my photos online helps a bunch.

1 comment: