Monday, May 4, 2009

WebQuest

WebQuest

What an interesting resource! I have used computers all along within my classes at school. We tend to do at least three research based activities each year. I always get students who tell me they don't know how to get started or where to look. With a WebQuest that hassle is taken out of the equation. Sometimes I prepare a print out with a website and questions to answer from the site. Not any more now that we have WebQuest! This will be so much more interesting. We have the luxury of having a mobile computer lab here at school so web based activities make up a lot of what we do in my classes. I will have to admit that my WebQuest is not as flashy as some but it give the task at hand and what needs to be done in order to complete it. This is also WESTEST, senior exit reviews, mass IEPs and end of the year crunch time at school so I feel that given more time I could have prepared something a little more appealing.

No comments:

Post a Comment